|Picture Courtesy : myspace / brett freedman, vanitymark.com|
· Do not wash your face with soaps. It is recommended to use a cleanser or cleansing lotion to remove the dirt and grime, and then you can splash water on your face.
· Use a toner which is non-alcoholic. You must tone the skin after cleansing it properly, and follow the step with a moisturizer which is enriched with A and E vitamins.
· During the day time, the skin tends to get dryer, so please do keep with yourself toner or light moisturizer or mineral water in a spray bottle.
· In the evening, when you are removing the makeup, use a cleanser to make the face clean. After that use a toner. And before going to bed, you must use a nourishing cream which has liposomes.
· You can also use the dry skin facial masks available in the market or make for yourself a homemade facial mask for dry skin. You can apply these masks at least once every week.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS