Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ Review


RATING – 7.3 OUT OF 10



Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ is the product which I purchased recently. Previously I was using Lotus’s sunscreen, and wanted to give this a try. So here is a review on it.

Lakme claims – “With cucumber & lemon grass extracts and satin feel sunscreen makes your skin soft and supple.Helps to make look more even fair and translucent and keep it guarded from the sun.”

Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ costs around INR Rs 250 for 500 ml. It has got a lemony grassy fragrance which stays on. It comes in a pump bottle, so its easy to get the desired quantity of product ,and also good to carry while you travel.

This product is for normal to dry skin, so if you are having oily skin like me, you are not going to be happy with the product. The SPF content is rather high in Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 50 PA+++, although the Lotus sunscreen that I use is also having the same SPF and suitable for oily skin. Ofcourse this post is not going to be a comparison blog on the two brands! But I felt when I sweat after using the Lakme sunscreen,  it makes my face a bit greasy. Also its thick, and makes my face look a bit whitish, and not so easy to be blended!

I would recommend this product to girls who have normal to dry skin, I have heard it is best for those skin types. But me having oily skin, this does not suit me. Well, one thing I must add here, that Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ did not make my skin break out. So for rest of my body, on the exposed parts I am going to apply this.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Aqua ruffled cold shoulder peasant top

Circle of life Ivory Kimono dress




2 comments:

  1. I have used this product and i must say this is effective.It has got a lemony grassy fragrance which stays on for long time. It soften the skin and protect the skin from sun. I must recommend this product.

    party make up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm but it dint suit ma oily skin somehow :( anyways, thanks for the feedback dear :D

      Delete