Monday, June 11, 2012

Review : L’oreal Matte Morphose Souffle Foundation


RATING – 9 OUT OF 10

The last souffle I used was from Lakme, and even now I do have one of it in my closet, though I stopped using it months back. Now talking about the L’oreal Paris Matte Morphose Souffle, I took interest in the product after I saw it used by Freida Pinto in one occasions, and L’oreal India’s facebook page had a picture of the flawless skin of Ms Pinto after she wore the souffle.

What L’oreal claims about the product : Its feather-light souffle texture extends seamlessly across the skin for a transformation you can see and feel. Pores appear virtually erased, the appearance of fine lines are reduced and skin feels peachy-soft.



When I first got the L’oreal Paris Matte Morphose Souffle, I thought it was a total loss since the bottle is pretty small. But now I see, you need only a bit of the product even if you use foundation daily. The foundation is of a creamy consistency, but when applied it gives a matte look, which I am too fond of.

L’oreal Paris Matte Morphose Souffle contains 20 ml of the product and costs INR Rs 1095, though I got it for INR Rs 1040. Indeed its an expensive product, as all L’oreal stuffs are. And that’s the reason of my delayed review of the product, since I am not always in a position to buy expensive foundations, as I earn a meagre salary with which I cant afford costly items.

Now coming back to the topic again! The L’oreal Paris Matte Morphose Souffle is light weight, and unlike the Lakme souffle, its not water based! I really do not need a compact after using the souffle since it gives medium coverage. Does not make my skin cakey after applying the product.

L’oreal Paris Matte Morphose Souffle comes in 7 different shades, I picked up 103. It does not make my skin oily and no break-outs after its use. One important feature of the product is that it also covers pores, and gives a smooth silky finish. The souffle/foundation lasts for 6 hours.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
20% off on your first purchase

6 comments:

  1. hi there
    Is this product good to use even in humid conditions like now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Vandana, you can put on some face powder or compact above this, so that the makeup stays longer

      Delete
  2. 2 days back I picked up the l oreal true match foundation powder N6 Honey Beige, I have a yellowish white complexion(But oily skin), It looked good when I tried it in the store, But now I wear it it doesn't get me that bright look which I used to get when I was applying compact, Now wat do I do with dis foundation powder I spent 1050 For dis and also took L oreal Tonner N hydra fresh oill free moisturizer along with it, yesterday I again visited the store and told the sales lady bout my problem so she wiped my face with the cleansing milk and applied the toner N Hydra fresh moisturizer and den the mineral foundation it look good at that time she told dis is the rit shade for me n looks very natural to ur skin but I think I somewhere miss that bright look which i used to have before and , I really don't wnt to waste the foundation powder since I spent a lot on dis, Can u plz advice? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prakrathi,

      You can use a BB cream for a dewy look, and use a large blush or powder brush to apply the l'oreal powder only on the T-Zones, that is on the forehead, nose, chin. In that way, you will get a fresh glowy skin, but with a non-oily effect due to the foundation powder. Let me know if you have anyother questions :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Prakrathi,

    You can use a BB cream for a dewy look, and use a large blush or powder brush to apply the l'oreal powder only on the T-Zones, that is on the forehead, nose, chin. In that way, you will get a fresh glowy skin, but with a non-oily effect due to the foundation powder. Let me know if you have anyother questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to Buy foundation Products Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics/face/foundation.html

    ReplyDelete