Friday, June 29, 2012

REVIEW : NARS Deep Throat blush

NARS Deep Throat blush
RATING : 9 OUT OF 10

The name of the blush is enough to grab many eye-balls, and many readers might have accidentally landed up on my blog, wishing to find something (more intersting?) ,with the same name than make-up! Well ,the name is just an eye-catcher, I agree. And so is the blush. By the way, we are discussing about the non-p**** version of Deep Throat, it’s a blush by NARS cosmetics. If blushes interest you, read on!
Clear view of Nars deep throat
NARS blush in Deep Throat is described by NARS as “flirty, sheer peach color”. The color is warm, a pink blush with peachy sheer in it. If you have used the NARS Orgasm blush, then you will find the NARS Deep Throat blush to be much lighter but somewhat similar otherwise.
NARS Deep Throat blush is shimmery, contains gold glitter flecks in it, which gives a radiant glow to face. It does not clog out the pores (I do have open pores). Generally shimmery products accentuates all the flaws, but this blush does not!
Swatch
NARS Deep Throat blush comes in a sleek matte black rubberised plastic case. One thing I like about the packaging is that, the blush comes with a mirror inside the case. But I really dislike the plastic case since it catches all the dirt and fingerprints quickly, and the box looks messy.
NARS Deep Throat blush is highly pigmented, so just one swipe of the brush loaded with blush is enough. You can build up color on your cheeks by re-applying. It practically lasts all day long! Saying all that, I would just add one more point that the blush is not matte, so if you want a matte blush, this is wont be able to satisfy you!



** This is the 100th post of this blog. I never thought I would be continuing and would be able to reach 100 given to my infrequent postings. But finally, its done! I am happy. I am more serious from now on towards this blog. Lets see, in how many ways can we enrich our beautilicious journey!! **
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
NARS SUMMER 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment