Friday, July 6, 2012

REVIEW : Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash (Energising Lemon)

Picture courtesy : snapdeal.com
RATING – 7 OUT OF 10
Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash (Energising Lemon) looks super cute, I mean all the three types of face washes in different eye-popping colors allure female minds. So last week I bought the lemon one just to give it a try. I am not into face washes, as I use medicated soap and face wash prescribed by dermatologist, but then now and then I like to try other products for a change. Medicated stuffs usually don’t have any color or fragrance, so its boring!
Moving on to the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash, it costs INR Rs 50 only for a bottle of 50 ml.  In summer, the sweet citrus lemony fragrance, captures hearts, at least I love it. That’s why I chose to buy the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash (Energising Lemon). After washing my face I really felt refreshed. Now I did not get any matte effect, also the product does not claims so. But the scent of the face wash freshened up my mind.
Clean & Clear claims that the face wash has Vitamin C and lemon extracts and that will give one a clean and fresh face. Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash is oil free and wont be clogging pores, and this is also claimed by the brand, which is right, since generally face washes should not be breaking skin out, unless you use a moisturising face wash on your oily or sensitive skin. The face wash has golden globules in it.
The citrusy scent is going to stay long, which is a good thing for me. It always refreshes my mind and soul! And if you are having dry skin, good news, this does not dry out the skin. But for oily skinned girls, like me, be prepared, since your face will start getting oily soon enough! Over all, the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash is a nice product.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
MAGICK Sale!!! ENJOY THE "MAGICK"

1 comment: