Saturday, July 28, 2012

REVIEW : Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream

RATING : 4 OUT OF 10
I am not much into body wash, but since i wanted to blog about most of the things which i can lay my hands on, i got this Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream. It comes in a bottle of 250 ml and costs INR Rs 179.

Its basically a white colored bottle with flip opening. First thing which i really do not like of this product is that, Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream is almost without any fragrance. It makes me feel not fresh. When we take a shower and use soaps or body wash, then we expect it to have some nice fragrance so that we can feel fresh, but that is absolutely not the case with this one.

The texture is quite runny, but produces good amount of lather or foam. Now after you use the Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream, my skin feels slippery as if the body wash is still remaining on my body. I really do not like that feature. I mean if you have used Dove soap you will know what i am trying to tell you.

After usage of the Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream my skin feels soft but i do not get a glowing skin and all with this shower cream from Nivea. Also if used daily we can see the hair root bumps. The product is quite expensive when compared to other brands’ body wash. Totally unsatisfied with the product.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Bags for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment