Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Review of Body Shop Rain Forest Hair Butter ( for Dry Hair )

RATING : 8 OUT OF 10
The Body Shop Rain Forest Hair Butter for Dry hair costs INR Rs 420 for 50 ml. When i first bought this product i thought it would make my hair greasy. Though my hair is dry, but obviously i was not looking for something to make my hair look oily and greasy. Still i gave this a try.

What does Body Shop claim about the Body Shop Rain Forest Hair Butter : Luxuriously rich and intensive deep-conditioning treatment for soft, glossy and tangle-free hair. With pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey and olive oil. No silicones, parabens or colourants. Use weekly or as required. For dry and damaged hair

What i found out after using the Body Shop Rain Forest Hair Butter is that it does not make my hair greasy. The amount we need is tiny. The consistency is quite light. Now the body shop hair butter is more like a moisturiser, it made my hair softy soft without adding greasiness.

The Body Shop Rain Forest Hair Butter is specially formulated for the dry damaged hair. I just take a bit of the body butter on my palm and apply it on my hair, leaving the scalp. Obviously the hair butter is to be applied after shampooing the hair. I spread the hair butter evenly onto the hair. It has a cocoa buttery smell, which is good.

The Body Shop Rain Forest Hair Butter has got no parabens, no silicones and no colourants. Its going to last a lot of time, since i need only a bit. It makes my hair tangle-free so that helps a lot in combing my hair. Do not use a lot of the product as it will make the hair greasy and oily!
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Get $40 off your next hair dryer purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment