Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Review of Ponds Age Miracle Night cream

RATING – 6.5 OUT OF 10

Ponds Age Miracle Night cream is a good moisturiser, would work wonderfully on dry skin. But unfortunately the cream was not suitable for me, it broke my skin out. It adds a bright glow to the face, and also evens out the skin tone. However its too creamy for my skin or should i say it is too oily for my skin. 

Ponds Age Miracle Night cream costs INR Rs 299. I have got dull skin, but this cream adds brightness to the skin – so that is a plus point. However i wish this cream would be formulated for oily skinned girls too, as this is suitable for dry skinned girls only, i feel.

Ponds Age Miracle Night cream is a light weight cream, blends in fine. It gets absorbed in the skin very quickly. It has got a nice fragrance. However i really don’t like the shape of the tub, as sometimes the lid does not fit into the tub well, especially if you are in a hurry.  

I really cant say anything about the anti-ageing claims that this Ponds Age Miracle Night cream makes, as my skin did not age enough yet (lol!) <touch wood> to see the results. If you are having oily or sensitive skin probably this Ponds anti-ageing cream is not for you, however if you are having dry skin, you may try this.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS

stock up on colorblocking shirts. 80% below wholesale.



No comments:

Post a Comment