Saturday, August 18, 2012

Review - Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Cream


Rating : 7 out of 10

Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Cream costs INR Rs 299 for a pack of 50 gm. I do not have any faith in fairness creams, also I do not feel any need to have a very fair complexion in order to win the world! But obviously I am desirous of getting an even skin tone on my face, as my face looks dull and not so even complexioned.

Generally many are skeptical of using a whitening or fairness cream since it might contain bleaches. But Olay claims that the Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Cream is “healthy”. I used this product during the winter, since the product should be used by people with normal to dry skin, and I have oily skin, so I felt for my skin type, this would be acting as a moisturiser during the winters. I have used this beneath my foundation too. But I avoided wearing this for long hours, as this is for dry skin, and I have super-oily skin. So at the most I wore it for 2 hours.

What Olay claims about Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Cream : Contains Olay’s Triple Vitamin System to nourish skin with the essential vitamins B3, Pro-B5 and E to moisturise, protect and reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness for a healthy-looking natural fairness that glows from within.

Recommended for people with Dry to Normal skin type.



Key Benefits of Triple Vitamin System:

-Lightens overall skin tone by reducing melanin transfer to surface of skin
-Reduces appearance of dark spots
-Increases skin cell renewal to lighten for radiant looking skin
-Provides anti-oxidant protection
-Keeps skin well moisturised

Application instructions : Use twice a day on a cleansed face and neck.

Apply a small amount all over face and massage gently in circular motion.

Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Cream has SPF 24, and has a nice odour. It comes in a heavy tub. It is recommended to be used daily for 2 times. But one pack is going to really last long even if you use twice daily. However I felt greasy after using this cream. And since I do not keep the cream for a long time on my skin, it did not break my skin. However I cant throw any light on the fairness part, do not know it works or not!
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Emily fitted pocket dress with belt

4 comments:

  1. レイバンを買ったって、あいつ最近調子に乗りまくって、気に入らない!俺だって、レイバン ウェイファーラー持ってるし、3本も持ってるよ!あの大人気なレイバン RB2140だって持ってるよ、負けられない!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review of olay natural white healthy fairness cream.

    Mama Mio Massage Oil

    ReplyDelete