Saturday, September 8, 2012

MAC SNOB LIPSTICK REVIEW

RATING – 6.5 OUT OF 10

MAC Snob lipstick is a mauvish pink lipstick. I was looking for some mauve lipsticks and hence I picked up this shade from MAC stores. You can build up the color as and how you want, that’s the best part of this lippie. You can wear this lightly and get a subtle tint of color on the pout or else go bold and dab on more to get a brighter shade of pink on the lips. But I personally feel if I apply it a lot, it makes me look dark.

Now if you are a tanned beauty, I ofcourse wont be recommeding this MAC Snob lipstick, as I feel this wont be suitable to the skin tone then. But ofcourse you can try it out for yourself, and if you like it on you, then why not!

The lipstick is pigmented. But is a purely matte lippie, which I generally like, but with this particular shade and the texture/consistency of the lipstick (satin) I find it is hard to strike the right note. As MAC Snob is too matte, there is a probability of looking so fake-ish!

What I do is that I layer another pink lipstick or lipglass on top of this MAC Snob lipstick to get the right color on my lips. That kinda makes the lips look natural. But generally matte lipsticks are drying, while this particular MAC lipstick does not dry out the lips.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Yves Rocher 20% off
 

4 comments: