Saturday, December 22, 2012

Faces Minerals Liquid Makeup Review

RATING : - 8 OUT OF 10

I love trying out new foundations and face makeup. So recently I purchased the Faces Minerals Liquid Makeup. Mineral makeup are a huge craze these days, and this particular foundation is budget friendly so I thought of trying this out, before investing in other expensive mineralized foundations and compacts.

The Faces Minerals Liquid Makeup is available in 4 shades – Ivory, Natural, Beige and Sun Beige. It costs INR Rs 499 for a pack of 25 ml. It has got a medicinal-metallic smell. It comes in a black sleek tube which is portable.

What Faces says about the Faces Minerals Liquid Makeup : Smoothens & illuminates your natural skin tone.
Lightweight formula, does not drag or cake up.
Vitamin E helps renew your skin from within

The foundation’s coverage is medium, I would say. It can be blended very smoothly. It lasts really long, whole day. As I am oily skinned, after applying the Faces Minerals Liquid Makeup too after a few hours, my face began to get greasier and oily. But then the foundation is really light-weight and therefore good to be used everyday. You cannot even feel you are wearing something on your skin, as the foundation is super light. Also I do not have much complaints regarding this foundation as it did not break out my skin till date.

So the things which I like about the foundation is that it is not at all cakey and can stay whole day without any reapplication. The foundation is paraben free. Faces Minerals Liquid Makeup has got a few negative points too. The shades that are available are on the pink side and not much suitable for yellow toned skin. Also I am not very happy with the coverage, of course if you have acne scars and all, then you will need concealer too to hide them before applying this foundation.

Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Shop 2b for Affordable, Fun & Flirty Fashion 24/7

 

No comments:

Post a Comment