Wednesday, August 18, 2010

REVIEW OF LOTUS SUNSCREEN 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock SPF 40

RED ALLIGATOR FAUX GRAIN LEATHER COSMETIC/JEWELRY TRAIN CASE
OVERALL RATING - 8.5 OUT OF 10

I started using this product last summer. My mom got this for me since after using other sunscreens, my skin worsened. It made my skin to breakout more often. The first day i used, i was amazed! This sunscreen absorbed within seconds leaving my skin matt dry. I could not feel anything on my skin. It is too light. So you can use it everyday for long hours. without your skin feeling uncomfortable.
  After using it for a month, i gave all other sunscreen to my sister-in-law and got stuck to this. I am having oily skin which is very acne prone. And my skin feels very happy when i use this lotus sunblock.
  Now many people cant stand any smell coming out from the product they use. Me too. Thats why i could never use garnier sunscreens. Even dis sunblock is having a mild aroma. But it smells very nice, similar to that of lacto calamine. So i dont have a problem with the mild aroma. Infact i love it. Many of my colleaugues ask me what perfume do i use! They like the mild sweet smell. But what they dont know is that, its not my perfume but my sunscreen.
      This sunscreen does not make your skin greasy. Trust me. I have the same problem like your's, getting my T-zone oily after every 20mins, even if i wash my face or clean it well.
  It comes in a 60g tube and costs around Rs 200/- in India. That is around 6 U.S. Dollars. Its written on  the pack that this contains SPF 40 so you can use it both duriong summer and winter.
     So, if you are looking for a good product which can take care of ur skin's oil secretion as well as protect your skin from the harsh sun rays, go ahead and try this product out yourself.
         Wherever i go, i carry this along with me in my bagl. And i apply it regularly. Till date it never made my skin to break out.
      
Positive points = 1. Mattifies the face.
                           2. Absorbs quickly.
                           3. Non greasy.
                           4. Light.
                            5. Shine-free.
                            6. Perfect for oily, acne prone skin.

Negative points = 1. May not be suitable for persons with dry skin, since this absorbs fast, leaving the skin
                            dry behind.
                            2. Its not waterproof.
                             3. Its not sweatproof
4. A little expensive.

Copyright © aEsThEtIcS

2 comments:

  1. I had a questn, can v use dis prod all over your body?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi aesthetic, what's your name

    ReplyDelete