Sunday, July 8, 2012

REVIEW : Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo(Moisturising Shampoo for dry and damaged hair)

RATING – 4.5 OUT OF 10
Today I am going to tell you about the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo for dry and damaged hair. When I went to the hair salon few months back to have a hair cut, the hair dresser insisted me to go for hair spa as my hair was too dry! So coming back home, I planned to buy a number of hair products so that I could do spa at home as well as take care of my rough mane! Hello hydration was one of the many products which I bought then. I have also got a review on the Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo, here’s the link http://lifestyleentertainmentblogs.blogspot.in/2012/04/review-herbal-essences-dangerously.html

Ingredients : Water, Ammonium Laureth sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Fruit extract, Vanilla Planifolia fruit, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/ Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo (Moisturising Shampoo for dry and damaged hair) claims to Replenish your beautiful yet dry hair with my formula fused with essential moisturizers and orchid and coconut milk. It leaves hair silky and supple

I love love the bottles of Herbal Essences Shampoos and conditioners, they are brightly colored in blue, pink, red etc. All have transparent bodies so you check out how much of the product is left. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo (Moisturising Shampoo for dry and damaged hair) comes in a blue bottle. Its really attractive! The shampoo is blue in color too! It costs INR Rs 148 for 300 ml, its decently priced, very affordable. It gives out a sweet smell of cocunut milk and orchids. But the fragrance is mild, which does not stay long and goes away soon after rinsing the shampoo off.
But unfortunately when it comes to results, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo (Moisturising Shampoo for dry and damaged hair) does not moisturise my hair at all. Leaving it more unmanageable, and tangled. My hair is wavy, so it gets much more knotty. Also I need to wash hair almost daily or on alternate days as it does not clean the hair well. And if you are going to use this shampoo, make sure you use a moisturising conditioner otherwise your hair will be in a pathetic condition, I bet! Dry haired ladies step aside, don’t touch these bottles, if you want to live in peace with your hair. ;)

Repurchase? NO! Never, even if I get for free.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Unique, Affordable Wedding Rings


No comments:

Post a Comment