Tuesday, July 31, 2012

REVIEW OF MAYBELLINE LIP SMOOTH COLOR BLOOM (Pink Blossom)

RATING : 6 OUT OF 10
I am not much into lip glosses and lip balms but this cutie little pinky pack grabbed my attention and I was captivated so much to buy this lip balm from Maybelline. As the month of July is inching towards its end, I just got 3 more products for myself, this one being one of them (reviews of the other two products coming up next). So I now own the Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom in Pink Blossom shade.

What Maybelline claims about the Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom? : With color sensational Lip Smooth Balm, it’s now easier than you think to get the luscious and healthy lips for that dazzling smile. This Lip balm revitalizes dry and dull lips and gives moisturized shine. It is enriched with vitamin E and Jojoba oil to make lips soft and smooth and SPF 16 to protect the lips against UV rays.

Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom costs INR Rs 99 and weights 1.7 gms. Just like the colossal kajal of Maybelline (read review here) this lip balm too comes in a cardboard packaging which is sturdy and quite handy. The lip balm looks white when we open the cap and after you apply on the lips, it changes from whitish creamy color to pinkish shade which is quite sheer. However the color is buildable and is more or less moisturizing if not so much. If you are having dark lips, the color wont be showing off well, but my lips are not so dark so it appeared pinkish in color.

Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom comes in 2 shades – Pink Blossom and Peach Blossom. The lip balm is more like a lip stain and less like a lipstick. I really like the way this changes it color – its like magic! I have a Gala of London lipstick which also changes color, so this was nothing very new to me, but cool. Its also not very greasy which I definitely like. But this does not moisturise the lips well.

 Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
GUESS

No comments:

Post a Comment