Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review of Ponds White Beauty Spotless Lightening Day Cream

RATING – NULL/NEGATIVE RATING
As I have dark spots on my skin due to acne problems I am always in search of a miracle cream/potion which can help my skin in doing away with those ugly dark spots. So I got this Ponds White Beauty Spotless Lightening Day Cream for myself few days back. It has SPF 20, so you get somewhat protection from the Sun.

Ponds White Beauty Spotless Lightening Day Cream is not a new product but I did not get a chance to experiment with this product before. It costs INR Rs 499 for 50 gms, quite expensive compared to Fair & Lovely. The texture is quite similar to the Fair & Lovely Cream (review here), its thick and if not blended well will cast a white color on the face. After I applied it gave a matte effect. You get an instant brightness to the skin after applying which remains hardly for an hour or two.

If you are dry skinned, please stay far away from this one as this is not moisturising at all. And if you thought being an oily skinned hottie you can buy Ponds White Beauty Spotless Lightening Day Cream with a smile, thinking this review to be a postitive one, let me tell you I was dissapointed after a day or two as my skin gets oily within half an hour after using the cream. Also the cream makes my face greasy within minutes if I go out applying this all over my face.

To brighten the face, I can use a tinted moisturiser, or a foundation or a compact powder. Why do I need this Ponds White Beauty Spotless Lightening Day Cream then? I could find not even a single answer. No this does not fades away dark spots – rubbish claims! Also the greasiness and patchiness is just irritating me.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
Shop fashion

5 comments:

  1. Hi,I love this product because it perfectly suits to my skin.And i suggest the same to my friends and they too love this.Now this product is not available in markets i can find the new product only.The new product does not suits to my skin.Sorry to say this I'm not happy with the new product.Please accept my request that we need the OLD PONDS WHITE BEAUTY SPF 20.I' m asking this on behalf of all my friends also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! is this really not available in the market anymore? i dint know. thanks for letting us know.

      Delete
  2. Please release the above displayed Ponds White Beauty also along with new Ponds White Beauty GenWhite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have not tried the new product yet buddy. if u want the oldie back, then u can write to ponds customer care, may be they will hear, dont know! anyways thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. Hi,i am khyati laad. This is very interesting and useful article I got many useful information. Please visit.
    "Beauty Blog".

    ReplyDelete