|Image Courtesy : beauty.about|
|Image Courtesy : bride.ca|
A bun is the perfect hairdo for any kind of faces, its elegant and gives a chic look.
· Comb your mane properly.
· Divide your tresses into sections.
· Leave some hair at the front, so that you can get side bang later with that.
· Also leave some danglers on a side of the nape, which must be allowed to flow freely over the shoulder.
· With the rest of the hair, tie a bun at the top of the head.
· Secure the neat bun with some bobby pins and net.
· Use a curler or rollers to curl the danglers which are around the nape.
· Set off the hairdo with a setting gel or spray.
· Apply some mousse to the side bang to make it look soft and neat.
Casual Locks :
|Image Courtesy : creativefan|
Whether you are attending a corporate event or a casual party, this is the best hair style.
No need of a lot of experimentation with this hairdo, have a few things ready to do the hairstyle. And you are done!
· Shampoo and condition your hair. You should have natural silky hair to get this kind of hairstyle.
· Set the hair with a blow dryer.
· Part your hair on the left, see that the parting is short.
· Now comb the hair in such a way, that your face is covered with your tresses on both the sides.
|Image Courtesy : zimbio|
Fringe hairstyles are totally in and so is the poker straight hair. But don’t you think the straightened fringe hairstyle is so very common? Here’s something different!
· Trim a few strands of your hair at front in layers.
· Comb the tresses and then blow dry it to add volume.
· Tame the frizzes with anti-frizz serum or spray.
· Leave the frontal hair as it is. Set the hair on the sides inward, with the help of a blow dryer.
· Create a side parting.
· To get the lustrous look, apply serum all over the hair.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
|Discover Yves Rocher skin and body care products|