|Picture courtesy : askmissa|
High-waist shorts can accentuate the middle portion of your figure, that’s the waist. Its really in vogue these days. You get to show your legs by wearing high-waist shorts, so the spotlight is on your legs. Don’t forget to use a bronzer on your legs, so that you can flaunt the legs without feeling shy.
What kind of tops to wear with high-waist shorts?
Yes probably this is the first question you going to shoot at us. So, there are a lot of options in tops which can be worn with high-waist shorts, you just need to check out which one suits on you.
· Try a button-down chic shirt with the high-waist shorts.
· To get a casual look, wear tees or tank tops with shorts.
· If you love wearing cropped tops, you can wear that too.
· If you are not into exposing your skin much, try layering for the upper portion. At the same time, don’t do anything on top which can draw undue attention to your upper part, as we want the focus to be on the shorts!
· You may try asymetrical blouse which are ruffled or are tied up in the center or anything you like.
· Vest with cardigans can be a great option for winter season.
|Picture courtesy : tumblr|
What will be the belt like?
· When you are wearing a pair of high-waist shorts, belt is a must.
· To put emphasis on the top as well as on the waist, pick a thick belt.
· To get a trendier look, you can tie a scarf round your waist which matches with your outfit. Or else rope belts are also cool!
· To emphasize the shorts, use a slimmer belt.
How to choose the right high-waist shorts?
You can get a variety of styles and colors when it comes to high-waist shorts. So, you need to decide which style and color is gonna work for you.
· Choose a pair of high-waist shorts which hugs your hips and is not too tight. Emphasis should be on the waist.
· If your torso is short, go for shorts that cover the hip bones and not those which are above the belly button.
· If you want a beach look, pair up the shorts with a bikini top.
|Picture courtesy : popsugar|
Few Things you should remember
· The length of the top should not cover the shorts.
· You can tuck in your top or shirt to show-off the shorts.
· You can complete the outfit with a pair of colourful stockings, if you want.
· Don’t forget to be confident!
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS