|Image Courtesy : getty|
Coil the braid into a bun and you can look elegant as well as sexy at the same time. This is high fashion, my girls, and with an elegant hair updo like the big puffy cinnamon bun you would be looking graceful! So, if you wanna know how to do the cinnamon bun or coiled bun, lets take you through the look.
1. Make sure your hair is damp and does not have any tangles or knots. You need smooth hair to get the look properly.
2. Apply styling or shaping cream on the towel dried hair. This will be keeping the hair in place and hair wont be falling out as you start doing the bun.
3. Use a paddle brush to brush the hair and pull all hair back to get a ponytail. Tie the hair with elastic band. There should not be any loose strands of hair.
4. Start braiding the ponytail. After you braided the ponytail, secure it with an elastic again.
5. Coil the braid around the base of the pony and secure every sections of the bun with bobby pins.
Now, you have got your cinnamon hair bun, or coiled hair bun. Wear your favourite dress, both office wear as well as casual wear or gowns go along with this hairstyle very well.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS