|Picture Courtesy : pinterest (How to take care of permed hair)|
Permed hair needs a lot of care to be incorporated in the hair care routine. In this blog post, i shall provide you a few tips on how to take care of permed hair. Read on.
· Very importantly, permed hair needs deep conditioning. This helps the hair to retain the texture.
· Dont wash your hair unless at least 48 hours has passed by, after your hair has undergone this procedure of hair perming.
· For the first few days, avoid tying up your hair with any kind of rubber bands, or hair ties or tight clips. Those stuffs can reshape your hair into an odd shape with dents. Try to keep the hair loose for the first week.
· Conditioners wont harm or ruin your permed hair. Therefore, always condition your hair after shampooing it. Use a conditioner that is specially formulated for chemically treated hair.
· Blow drying the hair can make your hair fragile, so try to avoid it as much as possible. Air drying is the best option for your permed hair.
· Whenever you go out in the sun, try to wear a hat or scarf to cover the hair and protect it. Also if you swim, use a hair cap, so that your hair is not exposed to chlorinated water which causes damage to hair.
|Picture Courtesy : stylesatlife (How to take care of permed hair)|
If you follow these simple hair tips, you can easily maintain your permed hair for a long time without taking much trouble.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS