|Image Courtesy : stylehive|
Wearing hooded zip-ups for warmth in winter is a favorite to all fashion-lovers. But sometimes you may end up looking like wearing a sweat shirt or gym cloth with hoods. So here are some tips to look hip-chicy:
- Art of Layering- Keep your hooding garment thin so that you can add up details by layering. It must not look bulky and should be cute under your jacket.
- Experiment- Be creative and start trying various combinations of prints, colors and fabric. You always have a pullover hood or a zip hood to wear under a jacket and a blazer.
- Zip up/zip down- Check whether zipping up a hoodie is better or it is awesome when left open.
- Patterns- Mixing patterns are surely bold, but pairing the pattern with solid color is always smart and intelligent choice.
- Accessorize- Try to add color to your plain hood with funky scarves and stoles, just remember to be confident with your accessories.
- Casual/ sporty look- Hoods are the best for a sporty look and team it with a pair of tennis shoes with leggings or skinny jeans to have a combo of athletic with romantic. Opt for no-heel footwear for a more casual look.
- Embellishment- Decide whether you want to dress up or dress down with your hoodie and start adding the embellishment. A little idea of DIY pattern will also enhance your look.
|Image Courtesy : justjared|
There are different types of hoods available for you to choose from, keep your body shape in mind and then select the colors and details to accentuate your body.
( Written by aEsThEtIcS staff )
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
|Catherines Store ~ Shop NOW!|