|Image courtesy : slodive|
1) Apply your hair protection serum, styling cream or any other routine product.Then with a round brush and blow dry; wind the hair around the brush with the blowdry with the nozzle right above it to create the perfect curls.
2) Also curl the hair at your forehead, that is – the long bangs and pin them up to the side with a bobbing pin or clip. You can also twist and pin them up if you’re going for a more vintage look
3) Then, tie the rest of your hair into a high ponytail with an elastic band or so.
|Image courtesy : pinterest|
4) Then curl sections of your hair with a curling iron and after it cools, run your fingers through them so that it looks more natural.
5) Apply hairspray to maintain the curls and ensure that they last for long.
You can also leave a few strands of hair instead of tightly tying up all the hair into a ponytail. This will give it a more feminine look. This hairdo is versatile and can be pulled off by almost everyone and anyone.( Written by aEsThEtIcS staff )
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
|Make every shower an exotic getaway with our shower gel!|