|Picture Courtesy : maniacmagazine|
Types of denim dresses
· Denim of lighter-weight draping well and having added stretch moves with you and does not lose shape.
· Curvy women look nice in empire waist or casual shift-style denim dress with wide color choices.
· Dresses of shirt-waist style having sleeves of ¾ lengths suit almost all women’s figure. You will find beaded denim, embroidered denim and also denim dresses having contrasting or lace trim.
· If your body is slim, you might pull off denim dresses which are ruffled and sleeveless sundresses with slim or straight skirt.
· With average build you have unlimited choices.
|Picture Courtesy : fashaddix|
Accessories with denim dresses:
· To look casual, accessorize the denim dress of yours with costume jewelry of fun of any color or size like colorful pendants or chunky necklaces for sun dresses and V-neck styles. To be casual, wear one bright scarf, mules or canvas sneakers, sandals you choose or flats. Take tote or a hobo bag that is slouchy.
· For wearing denim on dressier occasions, chose to wear gold or silver or pearl jewelries you have and wear silk scarves, metallic flats, pumps or a strappy, dressy sandal. White or dark denim are more formal rather than stone-washed or light denim.
· In cold weather knit chunky hats, scarves, knee-high boots, gloves and bag of leather are perfectly alright with denim.
· When needed, wear a coat or jacket always with denim dress and not a cardigan.
· You can try colorful shawl on sleeveless dress in summer time.
|Picture Courtesy : harpersbazaar|
Denim dresses are really timeless and with these tips you will definitely succeed to find one denim dress in which you will look and feel great.
( Written by aEsThEtIcS team )
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
|Sale up to 40% off at bebe.com|