|Picture Courtesy : stylehive|
|Picture Courtesy : workchic|
- Avoid too many layers and choose thin fabric to come out of the bulky look.
- Cover your flaws by styling with darker colored cardigans
- Shorter women must opt for cropped cardigans that stay higher than their knees
- Belt it up: You can attain a chic look using a wide belt or brooch on the draped cardigan
- Draping styles: The draping styles can be varied in interesting ways. Keep both the front sides on either sides or drape it as shawl with one side over the other for a more casual look.
- Knotty ideas: a casual chic look is obtained by tying a neat knot at one side or center without any folds behind the neck or back.
( Written by aEsThEtIcS staff )
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS
|Shop outerwear from BEBE|