|Image courtesy : zastavki|
Benefits of chocolate facial:
- The ingredients of chocolate contained in this facial have tons of healthy fats and anti-oxidants that are useful to your skin.
- The chocolate facial at salons also involves various massaging movements than the normal facial and your skin feels fresh and regenerated after this massage.
- The chocolate also helps fight your cellulite and extra liquid and keeps your face firm.
- Chocolate is believed to possess anti-aging property.
- It is suitable for every skin types and keeps wrinkles and blemishes at bay by softening and hydrating your skin.
|Image courtesy : natural-remedies-for-skin-care|
There are many chocolate facial products available in market and you can buy them to try at home or go to your nearest professional salon or spa to have it done. The spas, salons and beauty parlors offer a wide package of exotic chocolate facials to pamper you with. Try to experience them too.
How to do chocolate facial at home?:
There are different recipes for your chocolate facial at home. Choose them according to their availability.
- Find the highest quality of chocolate bars and organic honey from the nearest store. These may be expensive but surely worthy. First, melt the chocolate in heavy bottomed vessel in low heat till it reaches the consistency of syrup. Add a tablespoon of honey, mix well and allow the mixture to cool down until you can touch it without burning yourself. Then before it becomes solid again, start applying it in even layers on your face. Leave it for thirty minutes and wash off the peels for a youthful looking skin.
- Chocolate cream - Mix cottage cheese with melted chocolate and honey and blend them well. Massage the mixture with gentle upward motions and wash off after 15 minutes.
|Image Courtesy : thediva-dish|
Try experimenting with olive oil, yoghurt, cocoa powder and milk instead of chocolates to enjoy the luxurious feel. You can also indulge yourself to chocolate pedicures and manicures.
( Written by aEsThEtIcS staff )
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS