|Image Courtesy : media.wths.net|
- Clean the eyelids properly before starting the makeup. In fact you should cleanse the entire face properly including eyelids.
- After cleansing, tone your skin and then apply moisturizer. If its day time, apply a sunscreen too. Don’t forget to apply the moisturizer and sunscreen on the eyelids too.
- To help the eye shadow to stay longer, apply an eye shadow primer before applying any kind of eye makeup.
- Then take some concealer on a concealer brush and apply it all over the eye contour. This helps to brighten up the eye area as well as cover up the dark circles if any.
- Smear foundation all over the eye area. This will help you to get an even skin tone all over the face.
- Now, choose the eye shadow. If eye shadow creases a lot on the eyelids, stick with powder eye shadows instead of creamy eye shadows.
- Apply the eye shadow with an eye shadow brush, and not with finger. This helps the color to sit down well on the skin’s surface.
- Stay away from using sponge applicators.
- If you have oily skin, that means oil will be generated more often which results in eye shadow creasing. So, its safe to dab on a bit of loose powder over the eye shadows, so that it can soak the extra oiliness.
- Do not use any gel eyeliner or kohl pencils or kajal for the upper lid.
- Its better to use waterproof eyeliner with felt tip on the upper lid. They don’t smudge generally.
- At times, liquid liners can smudge a bit, so puff some loose powder over it which will help the liner to stay intact for longer period.
- On the lower lashline and waterline you can use kajal or eyeliner pencil.
- Finally always use a waterproof or water-resistant mascara.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS