Friday, November 9, 2012

REVIEW : LAKME EYECONIC MASCARA

RATING – 5 OUT OF 10

This review is pending for a long time. Of course, today the Lakme Eyeconic Mascara is no longer a new thingy in the market. I got to use it long back, however, lazy me, could not review the mascara before!

Lakme Eyeconic mascara is priced at INR Rs 250 and the quantity that one gets is 9 ml. The Lakme mascara promises all to give the perfect curled out lashes. It comes in a sleek black tube which is slightly curved.

READ LAKME EYECONIC KAJAL REVIEW

The mascara wand is irritatingly long ( at least for me). It does not provide any kind of volume, I mean if you want a decent volumnizing effect you need to work real hard! It does lift the lashes, and curls a bit, but nothing good or superb in that! There is a possibility of getting the eye makeup messed up, as the Lakme Eyeconic Mascara does not dry fast.

The Lakme Eyeconic Mascara provides a tad bit of definition to the lashes, no doubt! When I used this mascara, I did not find any clumps in the lashes. Also the mascara is waterproof. So incase if you are interested in getting a mascara for everyday use at office, then this can fairly help you. But I found nothing exceptional or too good about the mascara (honestly!).
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS


Free shipping
 

No comments:

Post a Comment