|Image Courtesy : synksalon|
· If you have bangs, pin it up and tie your hair in a ponytail. See that not even a strand of hair is falling on the face, or else it will get discolored.
· Take cleansing milk on a cotton and wipe off any makeup or dirt from the face. This step is very essential before you start the bleaching procedure.
· Take a bowl and put on it a spoonful of bleach. Add to it 1/4th of activator powder. You will get this powder in the bleaching kit itself. And if the activator powder is not there in the kit, then no need of using it.
· Use a brush to mix the bleach well. And then apply it all over your face, except the eye area and eyebrows. Apply it on the neck too.
|Image Courtesy : boldsky|
· Take 2 cotton balls dipped in rosewater and put it over your eyes and just relax. Keep the bleach for 10 to 15 minutes.
· Take another cotton ball and dip it in plain water then wipe off the bleach on face and neck with it. Then pat it dry.
· Apply fruit facial pack on the face and leave it for 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with plain water and pat dry with a soft towel or napkin.
After bleaching the face, avoid sun exposure for a day, and also do not wash your face with any soap or face wash till 10 hours. You will get the instant glow on the skin! Try this at home right now, and let me know how was the bleaching at home? Like the results?
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS