|Picture Courtesy : szepkezlab.hu|
Its not just important to take care of your facial skin, but its of equal importance to take care of your entire body. Hands are one of the most visible parts of our body after face and neck. So its essential to take proper care of your hands to get it soft and smooth and wrinkle free.
Here are some tips to take care of hands, read on.
1. Before you go to bed at night, smear Vaseline all over your hands, massage them and then wear a pair of gloves (cotton). Next morning, you will feel the difference, hands will be softer.
2. To keep your hands wrinkle-free, use face cream on your hands at least once a week, to keep the skin nourished. And for regular use, go for a hand lotion. Keep your skin moisturized.
3. If you are into gardening, always wear rubber gloves to protect your hands from any kind of dirt or dust.
4. While going out, remember to apply sunscreen not only on your face and neck but also on your hands if you are not wearing full-sleeve tops or dress.
5. Once a week, take a mixture of honey with orange juice and apply it all over the hands. And once it dries off, rinse with water. This will help the skin of your hands become softer.
6. To massage your hands on alternative days, make a paste of glycerine with few drops of lemon juice and rose water in it.
7. Dont forget to scrub your hands which will deep cleanse your skin. Cornmeal acts as a very good hand exfoliator.
8. For wrinkle-free, younger looking hands, apply white of the eggs on your hands at least once a week.
9. Once in a while, indulge in hot oil bath and herbal treatments, that will help the hands remain soft and smooth
10. Go for manicure at least once in two weeks. Make sure your original nails are nourished and pampered. The emphasis should be on your own nails’ health, and not on acrylic nails.
11. After every two weeks, make sure to remove all the nail paints from your nails and don’t apply any new fresh nail polish on your nails at least for the next 2-3 days.
Copyright © aEsThEtIcS